What is a Project?
A project is the way by which change is introduced.
By managing your project you retain control, motivate everyone involved and achieve the objectives of the project.
Why Appoint a Project Manager?
Many small businesses and community groups have the enthusiasm and motivation but don’t have the time or skills to manage their projects themselves and that’s where the role of the project manager comes in.
We can bring the extra resource and missing skills to your team with the core purpose of delivering your project.
We can help you:
- Map out the journey and define the project resources
- Establish a budget and programme of works
- Manage risk and change
- Develop your business case and business plan
- Undertake community consultation
- With funding and due diligence
- Procure other resources
- With stakeholder management and communications
- Comply with Health & Safety requirements
- Monitor, monitor monitor
When Should You Appoint a Project Manager?
You can appoint a Project Manager at any time, but …
- It’s a good idea to get them on board early to prevent you going down blind alleys.
- You can get them involved for a specific part of the project; for example due diligence, community engagement and consultation etc.
- A project manager need not be a full time resource, you can bring them in as and when the project needs them that way you only pay for what you need.
We have years of project management experience, working on projects from inception to conculsion; and have also been brought into projects to manage a specific task.
To find out more have a look at our Case Studies.
Please Get in touch today to find out how Great Glen Consulting can help you.